Sunday 17 April 2011

Hello!

What with blogging having become popular nearly ten years ago, I figured now would be a good time to dive in and set up my own.  I'll create my My Space profile tomorrow, and the Friends Reunited account will just have to wait I'm afraid.

Basically, I've found myself often thinking 140 characters on Twitter isn't enough to fit in what I'd like to say, or that a Facebook status just hits too many people at once with an opinion (many of whom probably don't want to see it!).  So a blog is a good place for me to blather on and not run the risk of too many people actually reading it.

Time will tell whether this will remain a lonely, solitary post!

2 comments:

peezedtee said...

Hello Jonathan, Welcome to blogging!
Paul

Kif............ said...

I am poised here, waiting for the words of wisdom to flow. As I know they will.. ;-) Chris.

Post a Comment